Raymond Allred has been a practicing attorney for more than 20 years. Born in El Paso, Texas, and blessed with a keen sense of competition, Raymond excelled in sports at Odessa High School, lettering in football and golf. He was also Student Body President and member of the National Honor Society.
In college at McMurry University, he served as an officer in his fraternity and was consistently on the Dean’s Honor Roll. During law school, Raymond served on the Law Review, was Vice President of the Student Council, and won the prestigious American Jurisprudence Award in Torts, Evidence, and Civil Procedure.
In private practice, Raymond has tried a number of large successful cases with other notable attorneys in Oklahoma and Texas, both as lead and co-counsel. Raymond specializes in litigation as a plaintiff’s attorney.
Raymond is married and has two children in school in Tulsa, Oklahoma where he makes his home. He is an avid golfer and plays in many charity tournaments. He and his family are members of Boston Avenue Methodist Church.
- 1983 – Bachelor of Science, Political Science, College of Arts & Sciences, McMurry University, Abilene, Texas.
- 1986 – Doctor of Jurisprudence, O.W. Coburn, School of Law, Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Iota Eta Rho, Legal Fraternity
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Trial Lawyers Association
- Tulsa Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America