Brent Berry joined the law firm of Carr & Carr in March of 2001. He was formerly associated with the law firm of Denney & Barrett, P.C.
His practice is primarily focused on personal injury litigation. He is admitted to practice in the State of Oklahoma and in the Western District of Oklahoma.
Brent has significant experience in cases involving injuries caused by defective products. He has been co-counsel in cases in which settlements or jury verdicts were reached totaling in excess of $20,000,000.
1995 – Bachelor of Arts, History, College of Arts and Sciences, Southeastern State University, Durant, Oklahoma.
1998 – Juris Doctor, School of Law, University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma.
Professional Associations and Community Service Organizations
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Cleveland County Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Board of Directors, Oklahoma Trial Lawyers Association
- Association for advancement of Modern Professionals
- Board of Directors for TEEM — The Education and Employment Ministry (TEEM) is an interfaith non-profit organizationwhich has served Oklahoma City with education, training and job placement assistance for those in need since 1987. Since its inception, TEEM has served over 12,000 Oklahomans.
- Glass v. Cross Country Freight Services, Inc. Jury awarded $750,000 in a case involving a low-speed, rear-end-collision.
- Johnson v. Ford Motor Company. Jury awarded $5,000,000 in a case involving a torn seat belt.
- Sexton v. Ford Motor Company. Jury awarded $1,800,000 in a case involving a defective seat belt buckle.
- Sutton v. Northland Insurance Company. Received a $1,800,000 arbitration award in a case involving a wreck caused when someone ran a stop sign.