Carr & Carr Attorneys participated in Lawyers Against Hunger’s third annual Turkey Day food drive. Law firms across the state donated time and money to provide Thanksgiving dinner baskets to needy families.
In addition to receiving a turkey a few days before Thanksgiving, each participating family will get a canned ham, cranberry sauce, stuffing mix, macaroni and cheese, two bags of carrots, two canned yams, two cans of green beans, two cans of corn, two containers of mashed potatoes and turkey gravy. Families will have the opportunity to receive their meal items in Oklahoma City, Norman, El Reno and Tulsa a few days before Thanksgiving.
Carr & Carr is proud to team up with lawyers across the state to help Oklahoma families enjoy a better Thanksgiving.
- Carr & Carr Employees’ Donations Buy Thanksgiving Turkeys With TEEM
- Carr & Carr Attorneys Selected For Inclusion In Super Lawyers
- Carr & Carr Participates in Celabrando Juntos el Centenario
- Carr & Carr Client Receives Three Times What Insurance Company Had Offered After Car Wreck
- Carr & Carr Win Case Against State Farm