Three Carr & Carr attorneys have been selected for inclusion in 2012 edition of Super Lawyers:
- Patrick E. Carr – Pat was selected for inclusion in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010.
- Tye H. Smith – This is Tye’s sixth consecutive year to be selected for inclusion, which started in 2007.
- Guy A. Thiessen – Guy was also selected for inclusion in 2010 and 2011.
Super Lawyers is a rating service highlighting outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of professional achievement and peer recognition. Selections for this esteemed list are made by the research team at Super Lawyers, which is a service of the Thomson Reuters, legal division. Each year, the research team at Super Lawyers undertakes a rigorous multi-phase selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluation of candidates by the attorney-led research staff, a peer review of candidates by practice area, and a good-standing and disciplinary check. No more than five percent of the lawyers in a state are selected by Super Lawyers.
- 2008 OAJ President, Guy Thiessen of Carr & Carr / Tulsa Office
- Carr & Carr Participates in Celabrando Juntos el Centenario
- Super Magnets’ Fate To Be Determined; Comment On CPSC Website
- Carr & Carr Attorney Tye Smith Takes Second Place in BASS Weekend Series Tournament
- Carr & Carr Provides Child Identification Cards