A Cinco de Mayo celebration for physically and emotionally challenged children was held at the Plaza Santa Cecilia, located at 22nd and Garnett Street in Tulsa. Carr & Carr has an office in The Plaza where we work closely with the Hispanic population.
Carr & Carr’s Eduardo Mora, along with Casa Guanajuato, Simon Navarro and Zaida Castro-Kempford, representative for Tulsa Advocate Rights for Citizen with Development Disabilities (TARC), were party hosts.
The party included food, balloons, a clown, inflatable games and a pinata for the children. Although originally scheduled from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm, the children were having such a good time that the party lasted an extra two hours. The parents were grateful for the party and that others cared enough to make their children the focus of this event.
Founded in 1952 by the parents of children with disabilities, TARC is committed to ensuring a high quality of life for Oklahomans with developmental disabilities and their families. TARC achieve this through education, empowerment, support and advocacy.
- !Carr & Carr Celebrates "Cinco de Mayo!"
- Carr & Carr Provides Child Identification Cards
- Carr & Carr Provides Child Identification Cards For Second Year
- Carr & Carr Participates in Celabrando Juntos el Centenario
- Tiki-style Torch Fuel A Deadly Package For Children