Is United Automobile Insurance Company your insurance company? If so, have you had insurance problems with them that you need help with? Perhaps Carr & Carr Attorneys can help you.
If you negligently caused an automobile accident, United Automobile Insurance has a duty to you to make a good faith effort to settle the claim against you so you are not unnecessarily sued. If you were in a car crash and you had United Auto insurance, but then you got sued when you think the case against you should have been settled, you might have a claim against United Auto for reasons related to failing to settle the claim before the suit was filed. Call us at 877-392-4878 to see if we can help you.
If you think United Auto low-balled the person making a claim against you, and needlessly caused that person to sue you, email the lawyers at Carr & Carr Attorneys. If United Auto is not doing what the contract promises, you might have a bad faith case against them. You deserve to have your rights protected.
- Auto Insurance and Accidents
- Carr & Carr Resolves Bad Faith Issue Against Clarendon National Insurance Company
- What’s A Fair Settlement Offer From An Insurance Company?
- Adverse Weather Conditions and Auto Accidents
- Deposition Questions Commonly Asked Regarding Auto Accidents