Between these seven manufacturers, more than 2,000,000 baby cribs are being recalled. Please check your brand and model number to verify your baby’s crib is not on the following list.
- Child Craft, (this firm is out of business): Fixed-Side | Drop-Side
- Delta Enterprise Corp., of New York, N.Y.
- Evenflo, of Miamisburg, Ohio
- Jardine Enterprises, of Taipei, Taiwan
- LaJobi, of Cranbury, N.J.
- Million Dollar Baby, of Montebello, Calif.
- Simmons Juvenile Products Inc. (SJP), of New London, Wis.
If you have one of these cribs, do not attempt to fix them with homemade remedies. Find you baby an alternate safe sleep environment. Talk with your pediatrician if you need guidance.
If you baby has been hurt by a defective crib or other product, contact the personal injury lawyers at Carr & Carr Attorneys to learn what your options are.