With the number of cars on the road each day and the number of drivers, it is no wonder that most people who drive will be involved in a car accident sometime in their life. We have represented many car accident victims who did not even realize they suffered an injury at the time of the accident. Often times, injuries from vehicle accidents are not immediately apparent. For this reason, you should seek medical attention regardless of whether or not you feel injured. The next thing you should do following a serious car accident, especially one with injury or fatalities, is contact an experienced vehicle accident attorney like the ones at Carr & Carr, Attorneys at Law. We suggest the following if you have been in a vehicle accident:
- Seek medical attention
- Call the police
- Get information from other parties involved in accident
- Take pictures, if possible
- Note road / weather conditions
- Never admit fault
- Never sign anything except police report
- Never settle with an insurance company
- Contact Carr & Carr, Attorneys at Law
If you or your loved one has been injured or some you know has been killed in a car wreck , please contact Carr & Carr, Attorneys at Law today to schedule your confidential, no-cost consultation. Email the Oklahoma and Arkansas personal injury attorneys at Carr & Carr in Tulsa, Oklahoma City or Northwest Arkansas or call 1-877-392-4878.
- What If I’m In A Car Wreck In A Rental Car?
- Why Would A Car Wreck Be Reconstructed?
- I was hit by someone who was driving a borrowed car. Are the medical costs for my injuries covered by the other driver’s insurance?
- What To Do If You Are In An Accident
- Should I See A Doctor After A Car Wreck?