Distracted driving is ANY activity that diverts attention from driving…things like:
- Composing, sending, or reading a text
- Talking on the phone
- Using an app on your phone
- Eating food or drinking beverages
- Fiddling with the stereo, heat or air conditioning, or navigation system
- Talking to passengers in your car
- Handling children or pets in the car
In a recent interview on Good Morning Tulsa, personal injury lawyer Michael Carr discussed what to do if you’re ever involved in an accident with a distracted driver.
“That’s what we do here, we represent people who have been injured by distracted drivers, and we work to make claims for them against the other driver’s insurance carrier,” explained Carr.
Watch the video to learn more or CLICK HERE to learn more about distracted driving in Oklahoma.