Scales of Justice

Getting transportation after a car accident

Tap for a

One of the biggest concerns people have after getting into a car wreck is how to get to another car so that they can get to work, take kids to school, and run basic errands.  Under Oklahoma law, the insurance carrier for the at-fault driver is responsible for the costs to you for not having a car.  Therefore, most insurance companies will agree to provide you with a rental car.  We have helps tens of thousands of Oklahomans obtain rental cars after being involved in a car wreck.   We work with the other insurance company in getting you into a rental car as quickly as possible.  Often times the insurance company will offer you a rental car for a limtied amount of time while your car is being reparied. If it takes you longer to get your car repaired than expected, then we will work with the other insurance company in getting an extension.  The same goes if your car was totalled and you are waiting on your property damage settlement in order to get a new car.

The Oklahoma injury lawyers at Carr and Carr Attorneys have helped tens of thousands of Oklahomans since 1973.  We have offices in Oklahoma City or Tulsa. If you have trouble getting transportation to see us, we will send someone out to see you or give you transportation so you can come see us.

Please contact us today.

Free Consultation (918) 747-1000
  • Do I Have a Case?

    Fill in the form below and we will get in touch with you shortly.

  • Drop files here or
    Max. file size: 50 MB, Max. files: 5.
    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

    Main Locations

    Other Locations

    (888) 310-2001, (888) 411-4550, (918) 550-8810, (918) 900-6477, (405) 300-0999, (405) 400-9935, (405) 225-3033, (405) 437-0063, (888) 640-5870, (888) 445-2550, 888-575-0008, (888) 261-4499, (888) 375-7844, (888) 566-5370, (888) 849-8787