Attorney Laurie Koller shares information on what to do if you are in an accident.
- Promptly get medical attention.
- Call 9-1-1 for police.
- Get information from the other people involved.
- Use your cell phone to take pictures. If you phone does not have a camera, consider keeping a disposable camera in your glove box.
- Note road and weather conditions.
- Call Carr & Carr, Attorneys at Law, 1-800-777-4878
- Admit fault during this stressful time.
- Sign anything except a police report.
- Settle with an insurance company without knowing your rights.
If you’ve been involved with an accident, call the local car wreck attorneys at Carr & Carr.