Associate Attorney – Tulsa Office
Carr & Carr seeks an associate attorney for the Tulsa office. We offer competitive compensation with benefits. Personal injury experience is preferred, but not required. We are seeking applicants who are motivated and driven to succeed in our fast-paced, high volume practice. This position requires individuals who can relate to clients with empathetic understanding and demonstrate strong communication skills. Proficiency in computer software programs, organizational qualities, and multitasking capabilities are necessary attributes.
Resumes should be emailed to Aimee Allison: [email protected]
Legal Assistant/Secretary – Oklahoma City Office
- Client communications
- Record and store client information
- Docket and monitor deadlines
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, etc.
- Gather medical records and other documentation of damages
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum two years of personal injury experience (preferred)
- Willingness to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (required)
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Carr and Carr Attorneys offers a competitive salary and full benefits.
Please send a cover letter and resume through our website.