Can Carr & Carr Help Me Even If I Don’t Live Near Tulsa, Oklahoma City Or Springdale?

January 22, 2013 5:14 pm

If you’ve been injured in a car wreck, let Carr & Carr Personal Injury Attorneys help you by taking care of paperwork so you can focus on recovering from your injuries.

What if you don’t live near Oklahoma City, Tulsa or Springdale and need a good attorney to help you with a personal injury issue?  Can Carr & Carr still help you, even if you live in a rural area?  The easy answer is “Yes, absolutely!”  While our offices are located in Tulsa and Oklahoma City, as well as Springdale in Northwest Arkansas, we help injured people who live in Oklahoma, Northwest Arkansas, Western Arkansas and Southwest Missouri.

What if I can’t drive to a law office for lots of meetings?

Don’t worry, our job is to make it as easy as possible on you and your family.  We understand you  have been hurt in an accident and you need to focus on healing and getting back to your regular routine.

Typically, we will talk on the phone with you and ask details of what happened in your accident.  The more information you can provide, the better we will be able to offer you guidance.  If we believe we can help you, we will schedule a meeting at your convenience so we can meet in person and finalize the paperwork needed for us to represent you. This will include obtaining information about your injury, lost wages, medical authorizations and a representation contract.

After that initial meeting, most of our communication will be through phone calls or emails, whichever you prefer.  Several Carr & Carr professionals will be working on your case, so someone can always respond to you when needed.

What happens if I am in the hospital or at home and won’t be able to leave for a few weeks?

Again, we are here to work for you, so we will gladly come to your home, workplace or hospital room if you are unable to meet at our office.  It’s not uncommon for a Carr & Carr attorney or other professionals to meet potential clients at locations other than our offices in Tulsa, Oklahoma City and Springdale.  Additionally, our case investigators regularly travel across the state to assist clients with property damage issues, such as inspecting total loss vehicles, investigating an accident scene, and discussing the accident with law enforcement.

Being injured in a car wreck can be overwhelming.  An accident can cause financial problems, force you to miss work, and put your family through other hardships.  You need to focus on recovering from your injuries so let the personal injury attorneys at Carr & Carr help you through this difficult time.  Email us today to see if we can help you or call 1-877-392-4878.