Andrea R. Clinger (“Andi”) is a native Oklahoman. In 2002, Andi obtained her bachelor’s degree in Marketing with a minor in International Business from Oklahoma State University.
In 2005, Andi obtained her Juris Doctor from Texas Wesleyan School of Law in Fort Worth, Texas, which has allowed her to fulfill her passion to help others in their time of need.
Andi strives to effectively utilize her legal knowledge and skills to navigate through the complexities of the legal system for those who are unsure of their rights.
In 2014, Andi returned home and obtained her license to practice law in Oklahoma. She is also licensed by the Texas Bar Association as well as the United States Federal Courts for the Northern and Western Districts of Oklahoma.
Prior to joining Carr & Carr in 2020, Andi’s law practice focused primarily on personal injury and general negligence. With much success, Andi continues to utilize her litigation knowledge, skills, and talents for the benefit of her clients. She is an experienced, compassionate trial attorney who is committed to serving others from our Mid-town Tulsa office and in courtrooms across the states of Texas and Oklahoma.
Andi is in a loving relationship with Stephen R. Toler of Edmond and they reside with their beloved golden retriever “T” in Tulsa. Andi enjoys spending time with her family and friends, time outside on her patio, and learning and growing both mentally and spiritually.
- Texas A&M University School of Law, (f/k/a Texas Wesleyan University School of Law), Fort Worth, Texas. Juris Doctor, May 2005.
- Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma. Bachelor of Science in Marketing with International Business Minor, May 2002.
- Oklahoma Bar Association.
- Oklahoma County Bar Association.
- Tulsa County Bar Association.
- Texas Bar Association.
- American Bar Association.