If you or a relative have suffered the emotional and physical hardship of a plane or helicopter crash, you need more than just medical help. In addition to a doctor and counselor, you must talk with an attorney. A personal injury lawyer who has experience in dealing with the complex field of aviation crashes can help you and your family. Whether assisting your family with injuries or a death caused by a plane or helicopter wreck, the Oklahoma attorneys at Carr & Carr can guide you through the legal issues that you need to deal with. We have obtained substantial settlements for victims of aviation accidents — money that can be used to help put families back together and make sure these tragedies occur less frequently.
The cause of a helicopter or airplane crash can be related to:
- the pilot or other airline personnel not performing their duties properly
- equipment failure from improperly maintained engines, computers, wiring – the list is endless and dangerous
- unforeseen weather problems — especially in Oklahoma where wind shears, thunderstorms, ice and snow are common
Parties that may be at fault for a crash could include:
- commercial airlines and pilots or other employees responsible for ensuring passenger safety
- private aviation companies such as sight seeing firms or airplane leasing companies used by small businesses
- parts manufacturers
- maintenance and repair companies which take care of servicing the plane before flights
If you or a family member has been hurt in a plane or helicopter wreck, email the aviation accident lawyers at Carr & Carr Attorneys or call 1-877-392-4878. With two offices in Tulsa and one in Oklahoma City, Carr & Carr attorneys are available to help Oklahomans across the state. Even if the accident did not occur in Oklahoma, Carr & Carr can help you. Your initial meeting with an attorney costs you nothing, and will assist you in deciding what steps you need to take next.