Scales of Justice

Can My Insurance Company Refuse To Pay My Claim in Oklahoma?

Tap for a
Oklahoma Unfair Insurance Coverage Denial Lawyer | Carr & Carr
Your insurance company should not refuse to pay a valid, properly documented claim. Call Carr & Carr Attorneys if you are not being treated fairly.

Your insurance company is not supposed to refuse to pay a valid and properly documented claim. If your company refuses to pay your claim,  you have options available to you  to protect your family and home.

What can I do when my insurance company refuses to pay my claim?

You have a right to challenge an insurance company’s wrongful denial of coverage.  Additionally, you may be able to sue them for insurance bad faith for failure to pay on a valid claim. You can fight back with the help of an experienced team of bad faith insurance lawyers – the team of Carr & Carr Attorneys in Oklahoma and Brasher Law Firm, PLLC, in Texas. We defend the rights of our clients, and we are ready to help you take legal action to receive the financial compensation you deserve. With our help, you may be able to recover:

  • the fair value of your original claim for coverage
  • monetary damages for the wrongs you have suffered as a result of the insurance company’s wrongful refusal to pay.

In some cases, an insurance company will fail to pay on a claim without conducting any type of investigation into the claim; they simply refuse. In other cases, they may dispute the validity of the claim by arguing that the damage was caused by factors that are not covered by the terms of the policy. For example, the insurance company may claim that even though the walls of your home have structural damage, the problem was not caused by a tornado such as the ones in Moore, Oklahoma.  Also, roof damage and repairs after the Moore and El Reno tornados have been a problem for some local homeowners.

Whatever the circumstances of your situation, if you believe that you have been unfairly denied the coverage for which you have been paying, contact an Oklahoma City insurance bad faith attorney to learn whether you have grounds to sue.  Call 405-491-4272 today to see what options you have and whether we can help your family during this difficult time.

Posted in FAQ
Free Consultation (918) 747-1000
  • Do I Have a Case?

    Fill in the form below and we will get in touch with you shortly.

  • Drop files here or
    Max. file size: 50 MB, Max. files: 5.
    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

    Main Locations

    Other Locations

    (888) 310-2001, (888) 411-4550, (918) 550-8810, (918) 900-6477, (405) 300-0999, (405) 400-9935, (405) 225-3033, (405) 437-0063, (888) 640-5870, (888) 445-2550, 888-575-0008, (888) 261-4499, (888) 375-7844, (888) 566-5370, (888) 849-8787