Recorded Statement Requested by Insurance Companies

Have you been asked for a recorded statement by an insurance company after being involved in a car accident? The first step you should take is contacting a lawyer. Recorded statements requested by the at-fault person’s insurance company can often times work against you and your case. For example, they make ask you a trick or confusing question where you accidentally say something that isn’t true and that works against you.  You are under no obligation to give a recorded statement.

Already Gave a Recorded  Statement?

Even if you have already recorded a statement, contact Carr & Carr personal injury attorneys, we can likely help you! Just because you have been hurt does not mean that you are powerless.  At Carr & Carr, we fight for the rights of the individual, whether your claim involves an insurance company, a huge corporation, or a federal, state or local governmental agency. We have offices in Oklahoma City, Tulsa and Northwest Arkansas.

Do I have
A Case?
Free Consultation
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.